St. Patty’s dinner (not very Irish… But very green!) Highly inspired by this weeks Quinciple delivery! (And some sake from Astor Wine sake club)
Crusty rustic bread
1/2 cup Fresh Ricotta cheese
Garlic to taste
(Any other herb you particularly love!)
Salt & Peppa
1. Flash cook mixed greens in boiling water x 30 sec. Press out water.
2 combo herbs garlic and mixed greens in blender or food processor.
3. Combine mixture with ricotta cheese
4. Toast sliced bread
5. slather bread with ricotta mixture
6. Top w/ chick peas and micro greens
7. Sprinkle lemon zest
8. Dash of sea salt and peppa
Please share tag and follow!! More to come!! Xoxo MCN